Those of us at The NE Ohio Quilt Show are closely monitoring news and events surrounding the outbreak of Coronavirus in the U.S. At this time, our show is absolutely going ahead with no plans to cancel, alter the dates, or change the location. The health and safety of our attendees is of the utmost importance to us and we are working closely with the venue to hold a safe event for all of our attendees. This includes posting hand sanitizing stations around the show, disinfecting the classroom equipment between classes and asking everyone to follow the recommendations of the CDC:
• Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol—which will be available at the show.
• Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as cell phones
• Reduce handshaking
• The U.S. Travel Association encourages travelers to follow the guidance offered by the CDC, which currently advises travelers to practice usual precautions, such as using disinfecting wipes on surfaces in airplanes and hotels and washing hands.
We will continue to update this page regularly and keep attendees informed as any new information becomes available regarding the NE Ohio Quilt Show events.